Do you struggle with damaged hair from overusing hot styling tools? We have the perfect hair mask recipe that will be a life saver for your locks! The best part? It's a simple and easy hair mask recipe that you can recreate from home! This DIY hair mask features nutrient-rich ingredients, including Kiva's Raw Manuka Honey. You might think it's strange to put honey in your hair, but adding Raw Manuka Honey to your hair recipe has a number of benefits! Keep reading for the hair mask recipe and find out how Manuka Honey will help take your hair from dull to shiny.
Manuka Honey Hair Mask recipe that deeply hydrates your hair.
- 3 Tablespoon of high quality olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoon of Kiva's Raw Manuka Honey
Kiva's rare Manuka Honey is harvested from the nectars of the Manuka flower in remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as high concentration of vitamins and minerals that are great for your hair! More importantly, It’s pure without any additives or preservatives and is also non-GMO and traceable from hive to jar to assure its purity and authenticity!
To use this Manuka Honey Hair Mask:
- Start with clean, shampooed hair.
- Apply starting from the ends and work your way to the top, leaving two inches from the roots. the texture of this mask is thick and silky, it spreads easily, and feels very nourishing!
- Once finished, let the mixture sit for 1 hour then rinse it off and condition as usual!
And the end result? Soft, shiny, and healthy-looking hair that feels deeply conditioned and moisturized!
Try this recipe out and happy hair masking!