Sparkling Camu Camu Lemonade
Recipe created by: Kristen Lamoncha
Camu Camu Lemonade
This delicious summer drink with leave you feeling cool and refreshed thanks to its satisfying fizz! The camu camu powder in this lemonade adds a wonderful tart and tangy berry flavor and has so many incredible health benefits. It’s packed full of minerals, antioxidants, and whole-food vitamin C.
Kiva's Camu Camu Powder is a key ingredient as it’s certified organic and sustainably harvested. Get ready to indulge with this delightful drink!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp Kiva Camu Camu Powder
- 2 cups water, sparkling
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Add sugar and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan. Heat to a simmer and stir occasionally until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and then stir in Kiva's Camu Camu Powder.
- Pour into a heat resistant container and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour lemon juice into a glass and then pour in camu camu mixture.
- Slowly add 2 cups sparkling water. This must be done slowly so it does not fizz over.
- Stir, pour over ice, and sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Grab a straw and enjoy!
*Recipe makes 3 cups of lemonade.
*Store in airtight container in fridge.
You can replace the 2 cups sparkling water with 2 cups water if you’d like, but we personally love the fizz!
REFINED SUGAR-FREE OPTION
Replace the cane sugar with agave syrup or maple syrup. Ingredients will still need to be heated to dissolve the camu camu powder and create an even syrup consistency.